We’re looking for a part time Administration Assistant to join our team!
- To be the first line of contact to York Older People’s Assembly in a friendly and professional manner via all communication channels
- To provide efficient day-to-day administrative, financial and business support for YOPA trustees
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To provide day to day administration of the Assembly, assisting the Chair and Executive Committee in undertaking their responsibilities.
- To act as clerk to the Executive Committee, including: take minutes and circulate these and other relevant papers; maintain complete electronic and paper files relating to the governance of YOPA; arrange meeting venues etc.
- To ensure the smooth running of the office function, including dealing with correspondence and responding to queries.
Click here for a full job description and further details.
How to apply:
Please email your application letter and CV to Mr James Cannon, Chair of York Older People’s Assembly at YOPAChair@outlook.com
Closing date: 12-07-2021