The next subscription year is April 2024 – March 2025
Annual Subscriptions are due on the 1st April and remain at only £5 per member (£10 for couples) offering great value for money!
The benefits of belonging to YOPA include –
- Being members of a body which lobbies on behalf of older people to the Council and other statutory/official bodies
- Regular Open meetings for you and your friends at which matters relating to older people in York are covered/talked about/discussed
- Four newsletters a year with articles of interest to older people
- Information Fairs with many stands of local older people’s organisations
- Annual 50+ Festival with dozens of events across the City ranging from exercise and fitness to local history, music and gardening
- During 2022 we held public meetings while we spent a lot of time working with York Council and others to maintain our visibility and continue to register the needs of older people.
Please consider paying by Standing Order to improve our efficiency. Our Bank account details are as follows:
Sort Code: 30-99-50
Account No: 77997668
Please note it is ESSENTIAL to ask your Bank to quote your full name on the instructions from them to our Bank. If you have any queries, please contact the office.
We welcome donations and several members add a donation to their subscription.
All this is carried out by volunteers!! Please help us to keep going!
We can also claim Gift Aid from the government for those who pay income or capital gains tax. If this applies to you, please let us know and we can send you a form which will allow us to claim an extra 25% on your subscription and donations.